Robot Wants It All review
Published & copyrighted by Hamumu Games, Inc.
The-wonderland.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Robot wants stuff, so go get it for him! This game is a compilation of the original Robot Wants games from 2010: Robot Wants Kitty, Robot Wants Puppy, Robot Wants Fishy, and Robot Wants Ice Cream. In addition, it includes Robot Wants Y!?, a mini-game that was actually the main banner on the JayIsGames website for a while. And of course, Robot wouldn't be wanting it all if we didn't add Robot Wants Justice, a brand new Robot adventure!
Robot Wants pioneered the "mini-metroidvania" concept - an adventure you play through over an hour or less, collecting the powerups you need to go from zero to Kitty along the way. And all with a clock ticking - speedruns are the goal!
Each of the included games includes 2 alternate maps (an "Easy" map, which sometimes is not so easy, but we guarantee it is short! And a "Remix" map, which is never easy, or quick), and there are also 12 Mutators which allow you to transform the way the game plays in a variety of helpful and horrible ways.
- Online high scores to compete with your friends - each unique combination of mutators has a separate high score table, so try to be the best at your specialty.
- The ultimate Metroidvania action - you can't even JUMP without first finding a power-up in some of these games.
- A massive shop full of features and game modes to unlock as you play (with space money, not real money. No IAP or DLC here)
- Extreme alien blasting in Robot Wants Kitty
- Intense kitty-hurling action in Robot Wants Puppy
- Psychotic mad bombing in Robot Wants Fishy
- A unique combination of Metroidvania and RPG in Robot Wants Ice Cream
- Serious puzzle-solving action in Robot Wants Y?!
- Alien-smashing, air-dashing combos in Robot Wants Justice
Hamumu Games, Inc.
500 MB available space