X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Frankfurt V2 review
Published & copyrighted by German Airports Team
The-wonderland.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This ContentThe busiest airport in Germany, Frankfurt Airport, is now available for XPlane 11. This stunning scenery conveys the unique feeling of a large international airport. Get started in international aviation and depart from Germany’s main hub. Realistically scaled and with all airport buildings modelled, this add-on takes you on a huge journey.
Taxi along the taxiway bridges to the runway or check out the new Terminal B. High resolution textures, dynamic lighting, and the even more realistic runway lighting will make your pilot’s heart skip a beat.
- All 3D objects of the airport area recreated according to the official documents of the Fraport AG
- Uses advanced XPlane features such as 3D spill lights and glass reflections
- Animated passenger boarding bridges, Safedock A-VDGSs and marshallers at all eligible gates/stands (using the freely available SAM plug-in)
- Complete taxiway network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Fully compatible with the X-Life plug-in by JARDesign
- Makes full use of the new ground service vehicles introduced in XPlane 11
- Thousands of hand-placed objects such as parked cars and streetlights
- Road network with animated traffic
German Airports Team
2 GB available space